Betina Gozo is a California-based Nike Master Trainer & Apple Fitness + Trainer, musician, model, and advocate for disability awareness.
Betina Gozo’s visual identity has not been updated in a significant amount of time although her career has grown exponentially since then. The main objectives were to:
- Create an identity that reflects her optimistic personality while keeping it professional and approachable.
- Create visual assets that will allow for more effective and personable communication through social media (especially Instagram).
- The created assets had to be easily manipulated as there is no graphic designer on the team to oversee the visual assets.
- The created visual branding kit includes a simple logotype, a bright upbeat color palette, and fluid visual elements which reflect Betina’s personality.
- The branding kit was then used to build out a library of: Illustrated GIFs (integrated with GIPHY for further use)Social media templates & an email newsletter structure both of which can be easily edited and adjusted in pre-set Canva templates.